July 18, 2007

Do he loves me?!

That was my biggest concern as a teen. What was good abt being a teen is, that I knew exactly what I felt abt the people around me. Yes, I knew when I was in love.... when it was real and not. I knew when I disliked one and when I was OK with him or her. I was simple and that was a gift. Yeah, my biggest concern back than was, what THEY felt abt ME...
Now, I' m older, a little bit wiser and with some experience behind me. I can tell when people are real and when they' re not, some who, real feelings touches me.
I don' t know.... with time, people seems to get less complicated... But the sad thing is, that for a reason or another, I' m suddenly having problems with my own feelings!!
Yes, I do know that he loves me. I can see' t, feel' t.... but do I love HIM.... I know that I did once... but, what abt now...
Sometimes I will feel in love... for an hour or two and than.... it's gone away.... and I will ask me self, why?. Why can' t I just say, yes I DO love you and will be with you... or no mate... Sorry, can' t do.
Trust me, I' m not playing games with others feelings... I'm not that kind of a woman... but honestly I really can' t tell, what i do feel anymore.
The"funny" thing is, that I' ve started douting, that I can have real feelings for anyone anymore... the one or two hours feeling in love, could just be an opportunity for me to feel alive. But how can someone become so empty. Am' I that? Or do I have a problem, with facing me self, me feelings and convincing myself, that I don' t know what I feel abt others, is my way to escape that...
Oh my God... I sound disturb even to myself.
Thanks for lesening
With "love"
Linera

No comments: